Friday, July 9, 2010

Warlord,Wayfinder and Wackiness

I just got to Pet Warlord with my Life troll!
The only Pet Warlord I've ever seen besides me is Friendly so, this is pretty awesome :).
I won 3 straight races with him and the Big hurry talent, Teen racing is really easy for me but I'm bad at any other racing, Adult, Ancient pet racing etc.
And the new pets I've neglected to screenshot:
Brass golem and...

Wood golem.
Notice the awesome hat yet?
You can buy this at the Bazaar!!! It took me 10 minutes to pinch one :). Or if you want to farm it ( heck, it's not cheap ) you have to do the *groan* Warehouse and beat Estrakir and co. I think it has a pretty decent drop rate and the 2 times I've beaten General Stormclaw I got the Wayfinder boots both times. Ninja pig spell, If your a Grand Myth you MUST have this hat! It's basically the new "Grandmaster gear hat" for Myth. And it looks like a safari hat, pretty darn cool. And to the "wackiness" part. Here's a statment from JToddColeman:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As many of you are aware, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with the Wizard101 game service. As we work through these issues, we are temporarily limiting the number of players who can log into the game at one time. We've made this change due to the large number of players trying to log in simultaneously, which has led to noticeable delayswhen connecting to the game. We will allow more and more players into the world as the issues are resolved. Login priority will be given first to paying customers, followed by our free player community. Also note that this delay is being caused on initial login only; there are no delays once you have entered the game, and subsequent attempts to connect should be noticeably faster. Thank you for being patient as we work through these issues. We understand that this is an inconvenience, and we are doing everything we can to address it as quickly as possible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took a while for it to let me in too but not like many others who have waited many hours. And it seems like I said earlier we have the "missing items issue" up again. Many are reporting Mount/Pet/Wand missings. So it's a choatic day indeed, KI will have to stay up late with all the issues lately :P. And more breaking news! The Street sweeper pet is confirmed to be from Timmy Icepick in Chelsea Court, and TFN is having a raffle for it. Go get yourselves a Street sweeper! Happy Farming!

1 comment:

Have a splendiferous day! :)