Saturday, September 24, 2011

*Ding* 7th Legendary!

Hey everyone!
Balance Duo got to Legendary on a nonstop gaming session of the Crustacean Empire and Chancel (but I forgot to take a picture..) so they just need to beat the Trial of Spheres to pretty much finish, although that isn't a big deal since we don't have a new main world coming out in our knowledge soon. Anyways, the only school I don't have a Legendary in is now Death, so I'll probably get started on that Duo soon. Chase and Cheryl are waiting impatiently in Triton Avenue...

Also, I attended the Evil Theurgist's Cancer Walk last Saturday, had some fun and took some screenshots :)
(I think the video won't allow to play on Blogger, but just click the title of it to see it on Youtube.)
I didn't win anything but thats ok, I also just found my Spanish teachers mother is dying from Colon Cancer this week (same thing Charles Schulz died of). Most cancers are very dangerous and need a cure, so keep walking for them!

So, not much else news.. hopefully Wizard101 will top LoL this year in the awards :) thanks for voting everyone. And, in terms of the new 5 pets, here are my favorites:

1. Primal Wildclaw - Rune-carved Wildclaw? Epic. Plus, its Myth.
2. Muscled Cat - Woah, MB gone even more gangster?
3. Burning Pixie - Hard to describe, but really cool.
4. Skeletal Knight - Like the Skeletal Pirate, but still cool, looking a bit icier.
5. Pink Jellyfish - Not too much different, just a bit paler. Most expensive too.

To finish off, I randomly found you don't get pulled by Winterdeep Warren grendels anymore. Sweet. Makes for findings of frozen bears and random end pictures with Sophia again!


























Is that supposed to be steam in an icy place? If you look closely too, you can see the entrance from the bosses lair where the picture was taken. Even more sweet.

Happy Questing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a splendiferous day! :)