Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Questing With A Vengeance

My old hiatus record was around a month, correct?
Well, triple that and I suppose I'm back. I have cookies.. I mean, excuses.
Semi-internet-less for a whole summer can get boring, and then there was the problem of me having my mom's e-mail to sign in for this blog, which I just fixed. Last but not least, there's high school. Woooo. But, I will get my own laptop soon.

On that note, not blogging doesn't mean not playing! (Though I know most of you are off doing P101 ;P)
Sophia demonstrates the capabilities of her arrow



Fun with anagrams! ;) 


Picture Godzilla at sunset. In a zoo.


Alura, Arlen's little sister, has been making a lot of progress as well.

Soloing Youkai for fun - with a little help from my monsters (Lady Gaga puns, really?)

And more help from.. that field with flowers in the center


Fun fact: Imps are terrible swimmers (plus their violins aren't waterproof)



My deck for the battle (with a little treasure card help on the Satyr)


Just the first of many double digit situations I would face in Dragonspyre. Keep in mind that without doing side quests, she's not even level 40 at this point. However, she isn't Angus Unicornpants, so that's a measly excuse :P


Yet another encounter of the beasts - and low health.


I know mandrakes are supposed to resemble humans, but this is ridiculous.


Okay, just a simple random shot. Who says Wizard101 isn't pretty?


This was interesting - I got into a battle with fire elephants while transformed into an elephant. Naturally, one of them used helephant. Didn't get the shot at the right time, but interesting photo op. 


Stopping for some munchies along the way.


Out of the Labyrinth, thanks to a little help from Mycin. I forgot the Stone rose, though. That's like remembering you forgot one important item from the store. Cursed roses.


A little more boss drama - this time won with help from a puppet minion (yeesh, only more level till level 45 gear)


And of course, the old tradition of confronting the apple tub. I wonder if bobbing counts as an assault charge?

On that note, Alura is now at Malistaire's Lair. I have to admit, I'm really looking forward to doing CL again for some reason. I suppose it's the nostalgia from two years ago. Only 10 days till the two year anniversary!

Hope everyone is progressing well in Pirate101. Don't forget Wizard101, though ;)

Happy Questing!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back (would have commented before was too busy), I find myself busy at times too (volunteer work, sports, jobs), but try to play Wizard101 when I can.

    Try to stay with the game. Good luck my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Have a splendiferous day! :)