Monday, April 28, 2014

Khrysalis - Spawn of Shadow


The Morganthe saga is ending (hopefully), and so are these questing posts. I figure that, with Morganthe being desposed, a new saga will come up and I can take my leave from these posts I began in Celestia. It was a good run, but I'm honestly just bored of pictures and captions lol. Doesn't mean I'll stop blogging after Khrysalis, though. 

On a lighter note --


The perfect hairstyle for my Celestian disco room ;)

Khrysalis, meanwhile has kicked off with some pretty amusing characters and prose so far.



Yes yes, rat with a turtle on a stick. 


Not so poetic but to the point. Gotta love ghost trolls.


...or that crazy toupee hairstyle.

Coleridge's ghostly crew was interesting to meet.

File:(Quest) Thy Glittering Eye Dialogue 1.png

Liked this guy's vocabulary. Certainly not ignoble.
Yay manders :D
..Not so much for the
pernicious Valkyrie sisters.


How cute..?


I'm taking a Giant Beast that acts like a cat into an ocean? Oh boy.


So the inside is like an awesome bug submarine. If I can't go into the Starfall Sea, this is the next best option, I suppose.





Surprise surprise..


Needed an expensive life henchman for this battle. If only they were scorpions ---


ROCK YOU LIKE A MAELSTROM!
*ahem*

Crescent Beach and Taylor Coleridge's story was a little dull, apart from meeting his various shipmates. Crossing the sea to Alcazar was really cool though.


Eerie. Thought the name resemblance to Alcatraz was appropriate here :P



Celestial spirits are fun to rescue.


Whoa. Now there's a contrast with the stormy skies, and a little cliffhanger for my next post.

I'll be back on Saturday to chronicle the awesome plot twists of Radiance Reborn. I may have to briefly stall my posts after that though, with a cramped IRL schedule. I do hope, however, to finish Khrysalis - in game and on this blog - in the next month.

Happy Questing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a splendiferous day! :)