Sunday, November 7, 2010

Celestia - Crab Empire/Solarium

In the last non-dungeon area... the Crustacean Empire!




























A first glance















Lanternfish always have bad grammar *sigh*














Plunkett! "Plunkett, I presume?" is a saying based off "Livingston, I presume?" - I believe some guy looking for a guy named Livingston finally found him in the middle of Africa and said that. *shrug* look it up on Google... anyways, it shows Plunkett as a frog??? He turned out to be another dog in a scuba suit. ( Don't tell him; but he seemed kind of clueless/dumb to lead an expedition )














Random photo of kewlness :)















Dafoe! The author of the classic Robinson Crusoe. Very good name, KI :-P. And I like the Calypso...














THEY CUT OFF THEIR HEADS!!! Eww..!















Sweet Pirate Ship! And look at what she gave me














Woot! :D















Soon afterwards, Mako tried to gum me ( get it? He's old )















Blue Bart - Drunk, Obese, and covered in Barnacles.













































Neat halls...















Soon after beating some Sharks, who appears but HER! ( Sorry I wasn't on the platform to take a better pic )















Big Salgio wasn't too hard, and he's got a pretty funny name. Morganthe escaped to the next world ( Candyland? Hint, hint )














Just for fun and awesomeness, the last place in Celestia! I just beat it, and got my Myth shoes, which will be posted tomorrow. Apologies for no post the last 2 days, was busy :-P but, Happy Adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a splendiferous day! :)