Thursday, August 25, 2011

Quoth The Raven, Nevermore. (Plus, Sights Of The Spiral - Commons/Unicorn Way). And, I Know This Is A Long Title.

So, the video I had for this Segment finally worked, so here you go! ^.^

These areas are mainly known for PvP trolls, Gobblers, etc. but there is some beauty to them, as we all pass by often. Hope you enjoyed that!

Also, a goodbye is in order for Homework in a Graveyard, a blog that I truly enjoyed reading. I remember, as a newbie to blogging, looking through her old posts and feeling a pang of sadness on her leave for half a year from 2009-2010, but she was back in business by that time. I remember reading her short Penny Dreadful fanfic and wanting more! As my experience in the community grew, I couldn't help but notice her absence for another few months from late 2010-early 2011, and I think I squee'ed when I saw a new post from her on my blogroll again. Her amazing techno work, in her pictures, in her 'AutDOSK' personality, must have had quite some time spent on them, and I really admire the work in those for OUR enjoyment. I know I'm not supposed to be sad at the conclusion, but my heart dropped when I saw her tweet and checked her blog. We'll still see you in-game Autumn, I'm sure, but its hard not to miss an ending of such a fantastic blog. I was such a fan I felt like a Belieber being followed by Justin when I got her friend request! LOL. Once more, thank you very much for your time, Autumn, and I hope to see you in the Spiral! :D

Lastly, another good luck to those starting school in the upcoming weeks (including me!) and those starting off on the real grind recently. High School seems a lot cooler, and I got some good teachers in my Orientation today. By next post I'll probably have started, so please forgive me if I start posting less once the papers start becoming a weight! ;)

Oh, yes, and best wishes to those in Irene's path. We may be affected on Sunday, a little off the seashore but still quite possible, so hoping for the best. And that earthquake on Tuesday, that shook us up (no pun intended) quite a bit, as I'd never experienced one of course. Till next time,

~ Be Well.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! It's good to know that my little box of tricks helped to entertain. However, if I remained in the 'spotlight', I can't expect the next '3 ring spectacular' to shine, so I took my bows, and now sit, entertained myself, in the audience.

    The Show must go on!

    ReplyDelete

Have a splendiferous day! :)