Friday, October 29, 2010

Celestia - District of the Stars 1

First off, sorry for so many posts in so little time, you may want to scroll down if you haven't read my last few ;). Ok, anyway, I really like the DotS ( District of the Stars ) - It's Celestian, and has a big Sci-Fi feel to it... not to mention Sharks...
Big Toughies *shudder* - Here's the Map...

Next, I have to survey a Monolith, then get pieces from Sharks, etc.
It's like a Scavenger Hunt, this place :/
Now we have a Robot Librarian. Sweet...
Learning some lessons...
Ooh! Cool Robotic thingies!
A torn Mosaic...
O_O, World's I've never heard of?!? I wish it would tell me more
The plot thickens...


Aw, just a robot boss - not a new world ;) - After a short and sharp battle against the man who wishes to kill me first, I level to 52! Next post: A Sandwich. Happy Adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a splendiferous day! :)