Friday, October 29, 2010

Celestia - Grotto 2

I'm catching up to many now :). Although KBB is already getting Snow Angel and finishing *grumble*. So, here's the pictures/commentary from the Rest of the Grotto...















A little puzzle room















A rare reagent I got from a battle - Aether? And Ulwark, a little cheating fish is in the background...















I suppose that's the pearl Kino threw into the sea? ( Assuming you don't know what I'm talking about, our class just read a book called The Pearl, read it yourself ).















This glitch happened numerous times, but I just changed the screen each time to fix it. I think everything was magnified by A LOT. And those Waverunners I fought were tough















Nereus's Coral Castle














Neat room!















You got that right.















Nice Ring. Alas, no trade to Mycin :/














Lookit all the good snacks and ( 13,000 ) XP! I got almost 1/2 a level from that













Into the District of the Stars! Happy Adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a splendiferous day! :)