This is slightly old news, but I have other minor things to talk about, and I need a post... etc. :-P
1. Thanks to Wolf Redfist for making this Banner! It will be the blog title when Halloween is done :D
( make that a little bigger )
2. I've been farming Nightshade. A LOT. I've got some 'Cool', 'Happy' masks, and a good Crowns Robe several times for alts... no Black Cat yet.
3. I aced 2 tests yesterday, and it's Friday. Happy times ;)
4. I have to take care of an EGG for Health class, including getting up in the middle of the night twice to lull it back to sleep o_O. It's an egg xD.
5. I named my Burninator 'Lord George', as that was the 1st option that came onto the screen - Not the worst name :-P. Also, Tarlac's Satyr in the Test Realm got Spritely! Gotta train that soon :). And, I just remembered he had enough TP's for Feint, which really helps
Now, on to the little Test Realm businness. First, Wild Bolt has been changed O:. If you've been hiding under a rock ( I must admit I hate that saying ) you'll be surprised to hear that Wild Bolt is like this:
Before: 1000 Damage, 10% accuracy.
After: 1, 10, 100, or 1000 Damage, 70% accuracy.
Mycin does NOT like the change, as many other Storm wizards do - chances are they will change it back ( I hope! ) Sure, the 1000 Damage has better accuracy ( 17.5% ) but 3/4 of the time it does a lot less than Lightning Bats, the Storm 2 Rank spell, total FAIL.
- The wands are now 1 pip instead of 2 at LVL 55 :/. Not cool, and minions still get the 2 extra, it seems. Hoping they'll change that!
- Biggy here, those 2 Sun spells ( forgot names ) that lessen your spell by 1/2 pips have been totally removed. Greyrose says they're looking for a replacement, but it seems I won't be training in Sun.
- I think that's it. I'm pretty sure they'll take back some of that :-P.
That's basically it, let me just say I'm gonna get very little sleep watching the ALCS tonight and pretend-feeding my baby in the wee hours :/. Go Giants and Rangers ~ Happy Farming!