Monday, February 28, 2011

A Seal From Sothkethup

Hey Gang! Mycin beat the Lunarium last night






















(Thanks Paige!)











And quested a long time to beat the Science Center. <- Phoenix FTW










Also soloed Acastus Hexfin like Tarlac! Took 2 tries :)






























Glitch...










:O (5 health, heheh)









Hmm...what for?


A seal from Sothkethup -or whatever your name is-! (I can't remember his name for more than a minute, lol). He was fun, long, but fun to fight. I wish I could duel him again! Bah.













I notice a typo on the Quest :P
















Yea...not the best pic. (check out gear, btw. Only stitched the Hat :))
















W00t! Dunno what to name him. Alex? (thats the closest thing to Aladdin that I can think of...)











Taking out Mako and first cast :D










And, of course, I crafted that truly!











In the process of a little beginning decorating. Awesomeness :). Dugan just has the Chancel and TotS to go now. Happy Farming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a splendiferous day! :)