- Duo of Death
- British Theurgist
- Fearless Fire Wizard*
are quitting. I guess its a lack of Vitamin D, seeing others quit, and post holiday depression :P. Here's a few reasons how to relieve boredom in Wizard101:
- Decorate houses, its fun to farm for the furniture and all
- Garden, you get rewards out of it and it also can be fun
- Have a trash day, where you sort through everything on all your characters, throw unneeded stuff (furniture, maybe) into the Bazaar, or sort your bank, etc.
- Crafting, it can get boring but its still awesome
- Farming for gold and gear can be fun
- Bazaar sniping is tedious, but is still extremely entertaining ;)
ANYWAYS, Good news time!
Mycin finished the Science Center today :)
Wrong, he's salmon, he's weak, I'm strong, point heard, got it?
So then, it was off to 2 side-quest bosses with basically the same dialogue, which they seem to calculate thoughtfully in their heads
Praxus just seems a little more hyper. Soon, I dropped the first couple Crustacean Empire quests from my book and got a little message:
I was sent to dig up worms. Nice way to get rid of me, running me off to a pshycopath hamburger who guards his worms. But, I prepared, and it took me 2-3 tries against Tengri, and he was burger and his minion was bacon.
My deck construction, for you 58 Storm wizzies out there.
Put off a Fire Shield (w/Ice, but forget about that one) A.S.A.P. Kill his minion with a blade, feint, and a Lord/Triton. Now, use your Treant morph and Storm minion (Bubbles sacrificed his life for me, and was crushed by a Firezilla). Then, throw off the blades/traps and Tritons and pray :P.
Levi! *hugs, Levi tries to eat Mycin*