Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sights of the Spiral - Mirkholm Keep

I was going around my Mirkholm Pond for Frost Flowers/Grendelweed the other day, so why not make it a "Sights of the Spiral" post?














Cool, uh, rack in a cave, huh?













Bears, a raven and a wolf, oh my!


















Heaven! (I wish it was :P) but sunshine on a big GH tablet. Yea.













More wolves














Even more! And look at that cool entrance to a cave.















Another view, the Wolf-cave :D













Wonder if those mushrooms are edible?

























Fortress...











Boulder people o_O



















Weapons, watch out!

The entrance/camp









A weirdly colored image of my Reagent Pond :)














Happy Farming!

1 comment:

Have a splendiferous day! :)