Saturday, October 30, 2010

Celestia - The Floating Lands

Today I bring you Hawaii! Er, the Floating Lands. I reached LVL 54 just a moment ago too :)














Altar of the Native Storm Lord














Nah, I'll call him 'Mossy Lord' ;)















The Ocean!














Platypus cooking. Nomnom














A Service Station. Wonder if they have Slushies?














Through the Jungle...














Abandoned Forest Hut - Nice














Mah-Ke-Moa, Kuno Kala, and all sorts :D














The mighty Jungle River!














Living Palm Trees?!?














The living Coruscade O_O














Inside the Explorer

Overrun by Rubble-people!

Time to quest! I soloed both of these tough bosses, with the help of my Life Henchmen ;D
















*pets Sparky*














Hangin' in the blooming Jungle :)














Getting Tupa Taua's friendship














Yikes! Red Bloodbats!














So, apparently they mistook the Explorer for a "Sky-Fish" - Yet I'm supposed to help the "Sky-Fish" too. The Platypus are cute, but I can't be a traitor to my homeland...














...I'll help both :D














After a needed Crazy Platypus massacre ( aren't they cute??? ), I find Captain Fogg and before I know it, I'm in Stormriven!














For now, I must quest to LVL 55 for the awesome Treant Polymorph and farm for a LVL 55 wand :). To Stormriven! Happy Adventuring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a splendiferous day! :)