Monday, June 21, 2010

Celestian creature revealed...


King of the clockworks seems to reside in Celestia now... Ooh, who will they release next?!? To pass the time for Celestia I also took some neat pics:
He's jealous of me defeating his only hope to reign DS again, Malistaire. Um, I've been up there 10 times Mr. Dragon and defeated Malistaire every time, get over it. Also, a friend in-game is making a "rug city" that goes into the sky. That's a neat thing where you put 2 rugs or something on each other and they can hang off the edge, :). I made a quick one then took it off so I have a Cherry Blossom tree and my poor Myth Sprite hanging in space now. Anyway, I could easily see the curvature of the Earth...
Spike literally hung off the edge too...
and it keeps getting taller and taller, I'm surprised I didn't get hit by a lightning bolt up there. Plus today I did the track morning camp, VERY hot, otherwise I would have enjoyed it ;). Seriously and the water tasted like chlorine blech... I was kinda slow, still getting in shape. I was running my fastest in the warm-up run and we were kinda supposed to jog yet I was one of the last to finish I:. Good thing though, the last one ( Friday ) is on my B-day! Then I get to have cake and presents at grandma's, MUAHAHA. Hehe, Happy Farming!

1 comment:

Have a splendiferous day! :)